Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019 ~ THE YEAR TO.....

The start of a new year.

New challenges.

A new word.

As always, I spent a lot of time praying for and thinking on this new word. There were a number of options that presented themselves, early on, followed by weeding and pruning. Nuances are so important to me as I consider each word and weigh them in the balance. It is a process before it finally settles in.

So here we are, 2019, the year to...…..


There are a few definitions that I am hoping to explore. To do so means, creating new habits. Taking on responsibility. Choosing, with intention, what I pursue.

REFLECT : [ri-flekt]
                  :  to think, meditate, or ponder 
                  :  remembering experiences 

It is important to remember the past. 
The people. 
The times. 
The lessons learned.
To cherish the memories. 
Take time to look back.





REFLECT :  to consider something deeply and thoroughly
                  :  to estimate the worth of


I will remember the deeds of the Lord;
    yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.

 I will consider all your works
    and meditate on all your mighty deeds.

Your ways, God, are holy.

    What god is as great as our God?
Psalm 77:11-13

Spending time with the Creator. Thinking on His works. Meditating on HIM!! Being present in His presence. Not just remembering but anticipating!

REFLECT :  to be reflected or mirrored.
                  :  to give back or show an image



As water reflects the face,
    so one’s life reflects the heart.
Proverbs 27:19


Created in the image of God. Knit together with a plan and a purpose.

Being conformed to the image of His Son.

As I grow, I hope that my heart reflects the living God transforming me. From ashes to beauty. 

Remember. Ponder. Meditate. Consider. REFLECT. 

2019, I'm ready.  








Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the very blessed wife of my best friend. The humble mother of five precious children. Walking a life-road that is more amazing than I could ever imagine.