Monday, December 31, 2018

ALMOST THE END

Well here we are.

Almost the end of another year.

In a few minutes the hands of time will move us into the new but for now, I am looking back over 2018. The year to CHOOSE.



There are lots of choices we make in life. And this year was full of choices. Some I liked and others I didn't and then there were the circumstances in which I had no influence but the choice of how I would respond.

Choose Joy. 

Choose Grace. (This one I put my wall as a reminder that ALL is grace.)


Choose Life.

Choose to serve.

Choose whom you will serve.



This was a hard year for so many reasons. 

This year we faced loss on many levels and in multiple ways. 

Yet, I choose to trust in the One in whom I have placed ALL of my hope. I choose to follow even when the end is unclear. I choose peace in the midst of the storm. 

I choose joy, through the tears in which I end 2018, but filled the hopefulness of all that 2019 will bring. 



Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the very blessed wife of my best friend. The humble mother of five precious children. Walking a life-road that is more amazing than I could ever imagine.