Friday, April 28, 2017

#FEARLESS365


"David also said to Solomon his son, “Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the Lord is finished.
1 Chronicles 28:20, NIV
What a great reminder that God, the Creator of the Universe, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, is the same God I serve, and He never changes. David knew that God would be with his son and reminded Solomon that He will “not fail you or forsake you”.
Moses gave those same words to Joshua in Deuteronomy 31:6 “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Paul reminds us of the same in Hebrews 13: 5 “because God has said, ‘Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.’”
Over the course of history, God’s promise has been that He will never leave or forsake His own. He promised Joshua. He promised Solomon and He promises me.
To continue reading please join me over here.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the very blessed wife of my best friend. The humble mother of five precious children. Walking a life-road that is more amazing than I could ever imagine.