Friday, January 22, 2016

WEEK THREE - ARTISTIC - RED

Red is my favorite colour. How do you choose just one thing in your favorite colour? I couldn't. So here is my collection!

My beautiful new winter coat.



I love the red berries of winter.


Every Canadian can identify with the red warmth of Timmies.


So Red is red. This just made me happy. 


A red building with Edison bulbs draped in the window. Smile.


One of my most favorite accessories. 
A gift from a beautiful friend from her travels abroad. 
I wear it and am reminded that I was remembered and loved.


Red. 
The colour of love. 
of passion. of warmth. 
It draws me like a moth to a flame. 

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the very blessed wife of my best friend. The humble mother of five precious children. Walking a life-road that is more amazing than I could ever imagine.